I. ABOUT GOD
God is the creator and omnipotent leader of the universe.
God exists in the three Person Godhead of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
These three are equivalent and one with God.
Genesis 1: 1, 26,27; 3:22; Psalm 90:2; Matthew 28:19; Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14.
II. ABOUT MAN
Humankind has been made in the spiritual image of God, to be like God in character.
· Humanity is the supreme object of God’s creation.
· We must overcome the recurring obstacle of sin which separates us from the will of God.
Genesis 1:2 7; Psalm 8:3-6; Isaiah S3:6a; Romans 3:23; Isaiah S 9:12.
III. ABOUT ETERNITY
Humanity was created to exist forever.
· We have been given the choice to exist in wholeness or in brokenness with God.
· To be in brokenness with God is death; to be whole with God is life.
John 3:16; John 2:25; John 5:11-13; Romans 6:23; Revelation 20:15; Matthew 1:8; Matthew
IV. ABOUT JESUS CHRIST
Jesus Christ is Son of God, He is co-equal with the Father.
· He came to the earth and lived both human and divine to liberate the oppressed, heal those in
brokenness and free those in bondage.
· Jesus, who was without sin took on our sins and was obedient even to death on the cross.
· He arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power and our victory over sin
· He ascended to Heaven’s glory and will reunite with us face to face when -we are called
from labor to reward.
Matthew 1:22,23; Isaiah 9:6; John 1: 1-5, 1 4:10-30, Hebrews 4:14,15; 1 Corinthians 15:34.
V. ABOUT SALVATION
Salvation is a gift of unmerited favor from God who has chosen us.
· Salvation is a three dimensional process of, Justification. sanctification, and glorification.
· Only by accepting Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior can we be saved.
· Once we accept Christ as our savior eternal life is our opportunity and cannot be taken from
Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8,9; John 14:6, 1:12; TItus 3:5; Galations 3:26; Romans 5:1.
VI. ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT
The Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and the Son, the Holy Spirit is our eternal guide.
· The Holy Spirit lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation .
· The Holy Spirit provides power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in
2 Corinthians 3:17; John 16-7-13,14:16,17; Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 2:12,3:16.
VII. ABOUT THE BIBLE
The Bible is God’s word to humanity.
· The Bible was written by human authors, with divine guidance of the Holy Spirit.
· It is the source of truth for Christian beliefs and living.
· The Bible tells the story which began in the garden of Eden which is in Africa and reflects,
among others a history of the generations of the Cushite people
2 Timothy 3:16; 2Peter 1:4,2 1; 2 Timothy 1:13; Psalm 1)9:105,160, 12:6; Praverbs 30:5.